Crown copyright 2014
Re-using Crown copyright material © Crown copyright (2014)
You may use and re-use the information featured on this website (not including logos) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government Licence with only a few conditions.
Any enquiries regarding the use and re-use of this information resource should be sent to:
We encourage users to establish hypertext links to this website.
- acknowledge the source of the Information by including any attribution statement specified by the Information Provider(s) and, where possible, provide a link to this licence
- ensure that you do not use the Information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Information Provider endorses you or your use of the Information
- ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the Information or its source; ensure that you do not misrepresent the Information or its source and
- ensure that your use of the Information does not breach the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
These are important conditions of this licence and if you fail to comply with them the rights granted to you under this licence, or any similar licence granted by the Licensor, will end automatically.
This licence does not cover the use of:
- personal data in the Information
- Information that has neither been published nor disclosed under information access legislation (including the Freedom of Information Acts for the UK and Scotland) by or with the consent of the Information Provider
- departmental or public sector organisation logos, crests and the Royal Arms except where they form an integral part of a document or dataset
- military insignia
- third party rights the Information Provider is not authorised to license
- Information subject to other intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks, and design rights and ·identity documents such as the British Passport
Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland
Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland (OSNI) branded Land & Property Services (LPS) mapping (or any mapping based on, or derived from OSNI branded mapping) is exempt from the terms of the OGL.
If you intend to use or re-use this information you need to apply to email@example.com for an appropriate licence.
Logos and images
Copying our logos or images or any other third party logos or images from this website is not permitted without approval from the relevant copyright owner.
For permission to use the DFP logo, contact the Communications Office as follows:
DFP Communications Office
Clare House (2nd floor)
30 Airport Road West
You should explain how and why you want to use our logos, and include your name, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
The permission to reproduce Crown protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Any other proposed use of the materials requires a copyright licence, which is available from:HMSO
St Clements House