About the Department
Information on the Budget, European funding, economic appraisal guidance, Ulster Savings Certificates, the National Fraud Initiative, Account NI, accounting and accountability and more.
Information on NICS recruitment, NICS HR Policies (Staff Handbook), NICS Staff Welfare, NICS pensions, NICS pay, the Review of the Location of Public Sector Jobs and more.
Rating, valuation, registration, mapping services and the review of Rating Policy.
Official statistics on Northern Ireland’s population and socio-economic conditions.
Providing guidance and assistance on a range of data protection, information assurance and IT-security issues for the NI Civil Service.
Information on the Northern Ireland Building Regulations, Energy Performance of Buildings and the Public Sector Energy Campaign.
The Central Procurement Directorate provides advice, guidance and business opportunities for the private and public sector
Information on the reform and development of the civil law of Northern Ireland.
Registration of births, deaths, marriages, civil partnerships and adoptions in Northern Ireland.
Information on the Budget, European funding, economic appraisal guidance, Ulster Savings Certificates, the National Fraud Initiative, Account NI, accounting and accountability and more
Information We Publish
Most Recent Publications
- Note of the Information Management Committee (IMC) meeting - 26 November 2014 (PDF 232KB)
- Policy Screening - The Public Service Pensions (Information about Benefits) Directions (NI) 2014
- Budget 2015-16 - DFP consultation paper (PDF 92KB)
- Innovation Lab - Regulatory Impact Assessment - Summary report (PDF 2MB)
- DFP Departmental Board Minutes - October 2014 (PDF 36KB)
Most Popular Publications
- Proposed pay scales 2012-13 and 2013-14 (PDF 60KB)
- Senior Civil Service Pay scales - 01/04/12-01/08/13 (PDF 38KB)
- Final Pay Circular 2012-13 (PDF 116KB)
- Senior Civil Service Pay scales - 01/04/07-01/08/12 (PDF 40KB)
- Industrial Pay bulletin 2/2012 (PDF 160KB)