The Central Procurement Directorate
Key areas of the Central Procurement Directorate web pages which are of interest to the public include:
- Information about contracts recently awarded;
- Procurement pipeline – information on planned procurements by central government; and
- Guidance for suppliers on tendering processes.
Key areas of the Central Procurement Directorate web pages which are of interest to staff working in Northern Ireland Departments, their Agencies, non-Departmental Public Bodies and Public Corporations include:
- NI Public Procurement Policy document and handbook;
- Procurement Guidance Notes; and
- A list of current Pan Government Contracts and Framework Agreements.
Programme / project management guidance
The Successful Delivery portal provides help on programme / project management, Gateway Reviews, and much more.