Under Threshold Pre-Qualification Documentation for Construction Services
To provide Economic Operators with preliminary information to enable them to prepare their Pre-Qualification Questionnaire Package (PQQP) responses.
To view PDFs get Adobe Reader.
In support of the Simplified Procurement Processes set out in Procurement Guidance Note (PGN) 05/12 CPD has developed standard template pre-qualification documentation for under threshold construction services contracts (Version 1.2)
The Standard Template Pre-Qualification Documentation for Under Threshold Construction Services comprises:
Memorandum of Information - MoI - (Services):
- MoI-Part A – Contains Generic Information & Guidance
- MoI-Part B – Contains Contract Specific Information
Services Pre-Qualification Questionnaire Package (Services PQQP):
As PGN 05/12 sets out a single stage selection process for services projects, there is a single PQQ.
- PQQ –Contains - General, Information, Past Performance, Economic & financial Standing, Professional conduct, Health & Safety, Technical & Professional Ability and Declaration.
PQQP Addendums (Services)
The Consultant may have to complete and submit Addendums depending on some of its answers in completing PQQ-Part 1:
- PQQ-CL – Information required by Constructionline to provide/revise the Contractor’s Category Value
- PQQ-H&S – demonstration of the Consultant’s ability to meet the relevant Stage 1 competence criteria set out in Appendix 4 of the Approved Code Of Practice to the CDM regulations 2007
More information and help
Any queries on the Under Threshold Standard PQQ Template Documents should be addressed to:Central Procurement Directorate
Construction Procurement Policy Branch 2
2nd Floor East
303 Airport Road West
Phone: 028 9081 6494
Other Useful Links
Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
SSIP is a Forum that:
- acts as an umbrella organisation to facilitate mutual recognition between health and safety pre-qualification schemes wherever it is practicable to do so;
- actively advises and influences clients about acceptable interpretation and appropriateness of health and safety competence standards in UK schemes, and
- embraces the core guidance on competence and training in the Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007.
Constructionline is the UK’s register of local and national construction and construction-related services pre-assessed to work for public and private sector client buyers. It is owned and endorsed by the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills.