The Office Zone
This zone encourages and supports the development of new and evolving work practices of a changing working environment, including the support of more effective, adaptable and responsive ways of working,
- New working methods (including new reform systems)
- Innovation in office design
- Storage arrangements/allocations
- Centralisation of workspace resources, including printers, copiers, local kitchen facilities, stationery, waste management etc
- Other principles and protocols linked to the Workplace NI programme.
- Exploitation of existing and future technologies to improve job performance and operational effectiveness
- Focus on streamlining business processes and improving communications, as well as supporting more agile and innovative ways of working;
This modern office example incorporates benefits and additional features of the IP telephone system and dual screen technology; and also a multi-presentation screen to enhance the future@work experience.