Statistics and Research Publications
Northern Ireland Residential Property Price Index
Quarter 4 2012 Publication
Results for the final quarter of 2012 (October to December 2012) are given in the statistical report below. Also reproduced below is the statistics press notice which accompanies the report.
- Statistics Report Quarter 4 (Published 20 February 2013) - 545KB
- Statistics Press Notice Quarter 4 2012 (Published 20 February 2013) - 190KB
Quarter 4 2012 Detailed Statistics
Detailed statistics for the final Quarter of 2012 are reproduced in the spreadsheet below. Also included is a detailed interactive map showing median residential property prices by type across the 26 Local Government Districts in Northern Ireland.
- Detailed Statistics Quarter 4 2012 (Published 20 February 2013) - 364KB
- Interactive Map - Median Residential Property Prices by type 2012 (Published 20 February 2013) - Link to NISRA website
Methodology behind the Northern Ireland Residential Property Price Index
The detailed methodology behind the LPS/NISRA Residential Property Price Index is given in the attached report.
Next release date: Wednesday 22 May 2013 (Quarter 1 2013)
Responsible Statistician: Ciara Cunningham
Other United Kingdom / Northern Ireland House Price Indices
There are a number of other producers of statistics on house prices - these are not strictly comparable to the LPS/NISRA Index but are given below for completeness.
- Halifax House Price Index (UK)
- Nationwide House Price Index(UK)
- Office for National Statistics House Price Index (UK)
- University of Ulster / Bank of Ireland House Price Index (NI)
Future Publications Date
Please click on the link below to view previous reports.