Sick absence in the Northern Ireland Departments
- Sick absence 2011-2012 (PDF - 314KB)
- Sick absence 2010-2011 (PDF - 276KB)
- Sick absence 2009-2010 (PDF - 286KB)
- Sick absence 2008-2009 (PDF - 595KB)
- Sick absence 2007-2008 (PDF - 442KB)
- Sick absence 2006 - 2007 (PDF - 440KB)
- Sick absence 2005 - 2006 (PDF - 1.66MB)
- Sick absence 2004 - 2005 (PDF - 1.35MB)
- Sick absence 2003 - 2004 (PDF - 292KB)
- Sick absence 2002 - 2003 (PDF - 104KB)
- Sick absence 2001 - 2002 (PDF - 324KB)
- Sick absence 2000 - 2001 (PDF - 400KB)
To view PDFs get Adobe Reader.
The thirteenth annual report by the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA) is now available. It provides an analysis of sickness absence for staff in the Northern Ireland Civil Service during the 2011/2012 financial year. It is the first report for which it has been possible to include data for Northern Ireland Prison Service (NIPS) staff. The data for 2010/2011 presented in this report has also been revised to include NIPS staff.
The report broadly follows the same format as previous years and contains analysis of trends to help departments evaluate the effectiveness of the range of initiatives, which were introduced to aid in reducing absenteeism. The report also includes a section on ministerial targets and provides analysis on performance against the overall target and individual departmental performance.
More information and help
Contact:Human Resource Consultancy Services
Upper Queen Street