Non Domestic Reform Archive
- Businesses reliefs including farm diversification, automatic teller machines and the quarry industry;
- Charitable exemptions and reliefs including community halls and sport and recreational facilities;
- Removal of industrial derating;
- Rating of vacant non-domestic property.
The Review of Rating Policy was launched in 2000 and this section sets out the consultation exercises and subsequent progress on non-domestic issues that have been undertaken as part of that Review.
- Consultation on a proposal for a draft Order in Council - The Rates (Capital Values, Etc.) (Northern Ireland) Order 2005
- Consultation on Rate Reliefs for Business in Northern Ireland (2005)
- Consultation on Non-Domestic Charitable Exemptions and Reliefs from Rate Liability in Northern Ireland (2005)
- Consultation on Hardship Rate Relief for the Non-Domestic Sector (2004)
- Consultation on a proposal for a draft Order in Council - The Rates (Amendment) (Northern Ireland) Order 2003
- Consultation paper on industrial derating and vacant rating (2003)
- Consultation paper on the Review of Rating Policy (2002)